Friends and family will converge at this welcoming entertainment home in one of Kona’s most comfortable neighborhoods with a fabulous ocean view: Alii Heights.
Home is being rented partially furnished. A gardener, trash pick up, water and pest control are included in the price.
Located up behind a water tank this house has an extremely private location from most of Alii Heights and the current tenants tell us it is very quiet.
Vaulted ceilings add to the spaciousness in the living. Quality wood cabinets and a pantry provide ample storage space. All stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops make the kitchen shine.
The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and oversized closet. The master bathroom has a walk-in tile shower, two sinks, soaking tub and a linen closet. The guest bedroom has an ocean view and is located on the opposite side of the house as the master. The den/office is off the living room by the front door (not shown in the photos posted).
The residence feels relaxed and friendly just like the neighborhood itself. Alii Heights is known for its courteous residents, brilliant landscaping and wide streets and sidewalks perfect for your morning strolls. Set half way between Kailua-Kona and Keauhou, the location couldn’t be more convenient.
- Comes with owner paid gardener, water, trash, and pest control. Prefer 6-month to 1-year lease but will consider other options.
- There is a $40 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 675 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
- One month rental deposit
- Small pet will be considered by owner but will require additional months pet deposit or pet insurance
- Tenant will be responsible for electricity and must put electric in his/her name prior to move-in
- Unit will be professionally cleaned upon move in and needs to be in the same condition upon move out
- No smoking/illegal drugs, including medical marijuana, are allowed in the home and are grounds for immediate eviction
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance
- There is a minimum 3% cost of living increase at the end of the lease term unless waived by the managing agent
Showings for this property are by appointment only week of 8/9 to 8/14.
For more information, please email Rentals@HawaiianIsle.com
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884