We are now offering an unfurnished 1/1 with an ocean view at Kailua Village! This property is conveniently located in downtown Kailua-Kona and is close to many shops, restaurants and beaches.
This 4th floor condo has recently been upgraded with new paint, new baseboard, new bi-fold doors, new ceiling fans and more! It is clean, move in ready and has a great view! *The photos reflect the condo staged and those items will be removed prior to move in.
These photos were taken during the very beginning of the St. Michael’s church construction. The church is now almost finished and is partially in the view. Until the church is completed, there will be construction noise at this unit.
The condo community does have a secured elevator, private gated swimming pool and BBQ area in addition to a large secured laundry room with coin operated washers and dryers. One assigned parking stall will be provided for tenant use.
- Unit will be professionally cleaned upon move in and needs to be in the same condition upon move out
- Any fines and/or infractions for violations against House Rules are at the tenant’s expense
- One quiet, well-behaved pet under 20lbs allowed. Pet must apply for and receive approval from the condo board prior to occupancy.
- No smoking is allowed in the condo and is grounds for immediate eviction (though smoking on the lanai and/or outside is ok)
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance prior to occupancy
- There is a 12 month minimum lease term.
- There is a $45 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 625 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
Showings for this property are by appointment only. **This unit cannot be shown until November 1st, but photos are of the actual unit, and rental agent can meet you at the condo to show rest of the complex amenities prior to Nov. 1st if a site-unseen Nov 1 move-in date is desired**
For more information, reply to this email or call (8o8) 329-5667
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC – Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884