We are now offering a furnished 1/1 with an ocean view at Kailua Village now to December 2017. This property is conveniently located in downtown Kailua-Kona and is within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and beaches.
This 4th floor newly remodeled and furnished condo hosts a great ocean view! The condo was fully renovated in 2013. As you enter the condo you are greeted with an ocean view looking out through the kitchen / living room area. The kitchen itself is gorgeous and features granite counter tops, has newer appliances and even a rolling island.
There is a comfortable size bedroom off of the living room with a queen sized bed that has built in drawers underneath. There is a shoji door which gives you the option to close it off for additional privacy. The pass through breezes this condo offers are great as well but should you need it it also has an air conditioner! Don’t miss out!
The condo community does have a secured elevator, private gated swimming pool and BBQ area in addition to a large secured laundry room with coin operated washers and dryers. One assigned parking stall will be provided for tenant use.
- This property is available from February 2017 to December 2017 only
- Monthly rent and includes, water, trash, and basic cable
- Unit will be professionally cleaned upon move in and needs to be in the same condition upon move out with our cleaners
- Any fines and/or infractions for violations against House Rules are at the tenant’s expense
- No pets are allowed
- No smoking/illegal drugs, including medical marijuana, are allowed in the property or lanai’s and are grounds for immediate eviction
- Security deposit is one month’s rent
- There is a minimum 3% cost of living increase at the end of the lease term unless waived by the managing agent
- There is a $40 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 625 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance and it must show Hawaiian Isle as additional insureds.
- Tenant will be responsible for electricity in his/her name prior to move-in.
Showings for this property are by appointment only, as is available now for previewing. For more information, email Hawaiian Isle Rentals or call (808) 329-5667
Online application link is www.rentapplication.net/hawaiianisle/
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC – Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884