With spectacular coastline views and an in-town location, this easy-maintenance home defines convenient, tropical living.
Malulani Gardens is a peaceful, gated community just two minutes from shopping and five minutes from Kailua Pier and downtown Kailua-Kona. The residence lies in a quiet cul-de-sac near the top of the neighborhood, where refreshing ocean breezes can be relied upon.
The home is the largest single-level floor plan in the development, and new interior paint, carpet and appliances make it feel brand new. A large, covered porch adds charm to the home’s entrance, and is the perfect spot to gather friends over a pitcher of lemonade in eager anticipation of the sunset.
Vaulted ceilings and large windows add to the sense of space in the great room and this area connects to a private lanai on the side of the home. The kitchen includes tile floors and abundant cabinet space. A breakfast bar and a pass-through window add convenience during a gathering.
All three bedrooms feature vaulted ceilings. The spacious and comfortable master suite opens to the lanai, and its own, luxurious bathroom with a walk-in closet. After a day on the golf course, enjoy a rejuvenating soak in the oversized jet tub that’s finished in tile. The master bathroom also includes a vanity with two sinks, and a separate space for the walk-in shower and a commode.
A two-car garage provides space for parking and beach gear. The small, easy-to-maintain yard means you’ll spend less time doing chores and more time exploring the island or relaxing beside the shoreline.
Malulani Gardens is set just above Kailua Bay and is known for its courteous neighbors and quiet, park-like setting. In just a quick drive, activities and amenities abound, or indulge in a restful afternoon at home, with a view swaying palm trees and the bright blue Pacific.
- Owner pays water, yard service, rubbish and quarterly pest control
- The photos for this ad reflect the property staged. All staging items will be removed prior to occupancy.
- There is a minimum 3% cost of living increase at the end of the lease term unless waived by the managing agent
- Home will be professionally cleaned upon move in and needs to be in the same condition upon move out
- Any fines and/or infractions for violations against CC&Rs are at the tenant’s expense
- No pets are allowed
- No smoking is allowed in the home and is grounds for immediate eviction (though smoking on the lanai and/or outside is ok)
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance
- There is a $45 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 625 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
Showings for this property are by appointment only.
For more information, email Hawaiian Isle Rentals or call (808) 329-5667
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC- Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884