We are now preparing a furnished 1/1 with an ocean view at Kailua Village! This property will be available April 1, 2017 to November 10, 2017, and is conveniently located in downtown Kailua-Kona and is within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and beaches.
This 6th floor furnished beauty hosts a great ocean view! The condo was remodeled a few years ago and has been well kept. It is clean, cozy, and offers a functional floor plan. As you enter the condo you are greeted with an ocean view looking out through the kitchen / living room area. The kitchen itself is gorgeous and has a movable island which offers additonal storage spaces as well as serving as a dining room table. There is a good size bedroom off of the living room (with a King size bed) and a sliding door which gives you the option to close it off for additional privacy. An in-wall AC is available for use, however, the pass through breezes this condo offers are great as well!
The condo community does have a secured elevator, private gated swimming pool and BBQ area in addition to a large secured laundry room with coin operated washers and dryers. One assigned parking stall will be provided for tenant use.
- This property is available from April 1, 2017 to November 10, 2017 only
- Monthly rent plus GET of 4.166% and includes, water, trash, basic cable, and wi-fi
- Unit will be professionally cleaned upon move in and needs to be in the same condition upon move out with our cleaners
- Any fines and/or infractions for violations against House Rules are at the tenant’s expense
- No pets are allowed
- No smoking/illegal drugs, including medical marijuana, are allowed in the property or lanai’s and are grounds for immediate eviction
- Security deposit is one month’s rent
- There is a $40 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 625 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance and it must show Hawaiian Isle as additional insureds.
- Tenant will be responsible for electricity in his/her name prior to move-in.
Showings for this property are by appointment only, after April 1, 2017
For more information, email Hawaiian Isle Rentals or call (808) 987-1012
Online application link is www.rentapplication.net/hawaiianisle/
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC – Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884