Our goal and object is to provide the best possible experience for you as an owner by caring for your property as if it were our own. Our other goal is to provide an experience for our tenant that is one we would ourselves want to have. Hopefully this synergistic relationship we are creating will benefit all of us in an area that is known for contentious and conflicting goals.
We are looking for a few well cared for and maintained properties for our property management division. We are not for everyone…
- A $750 owner’s reserve is required for each property.
- Property must not have any known maintenance or repair issues.
- All annual maintenance must be done on all mechanical equipment (air conditioning, solar panels, hot water heaters, etc)
- Owners are responsible for yard care, pool service, sewer, water, trash service, pest control, A/C maintenance, AOAO or HOA dues.
- An inventory of the property should be provided.
- To efficiently market your property, we will have your property professionally photographed and staged.
- Owners must have or acquire a GE tax license.
- Our office must be named an additional insured on your homeowner’s insurance.
- Our office carries a $2 million dollar E & O policy.
- Our professional standard fee is 22% the first full month of a new lease and 12% each additional month. There is an annual minimum of $2,000 for each property in the program. If your property does not meet the minimum the percentages will be adjusted to do so.
How we find you the right tenant
- We market the property regularly on Zillow/Trulia and Craigslist.
- Our Property Manager attends all showings.
- Applicants must make three times the rental rate.
- Applicants must have a 625 credit score or higher.
- We verify employment and previous rental history.
- We do a credit, criminal, sex offender and eviction search on every applicant.
- We collect a security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
- We require tenants to obtain renter’s insurance.
Should you be interested in signing up or obtaining more information for this service, please contact us.