This charming cottage was recently rebuilt almost from scratch. The entire living area is approximately 1300 square feet, comprised of 2 bedrooms and 2 baths in the main house along with a den, and then a separate 1 bedroom 1 bath on the far side of the carport. Wood and tile floors, ocean views to die for and a huge lanai make this a very comfortable place to call home.
All newer appliances, wood cabinets with granite counter tops and a gas range making cooking almost fun again. There is a washer/dryer in the den, ceiling fans in all the rooms and high bath sinks with granite counters in all the baths. Ample parking and a private location with the house on the back part of 1 acre of trees, you can not see the house from Painted Church Road.
The oversized lanai adds extra living area to this darling cottage and runs the whole front face giving the main living area an ocean view along with the inside guest bedroom.
Bedroom size info:
- Master 10′ x 14’3″, closet 4’11 x 10′
- Guest inside 9’6″ x 9’8″ closet 34″ x 71″
- Guest outside 8’11” x 10′ plus bump out for closet and bath door
- Postal delivery available if you desire
- This is a 1 year lease term and the house is not offered on a month-to-month basis
- One pets may be considered with an additional deposit
- There is a $45 application fee for all persons who apply that are 18 and over
- Credit scores of all applicants need to be no less than 650 (our office will run credit, criminal background, and sex offender checks)
- Applicants must make a combined income of at least 3 times the rental rate
Showings for this property are by appointment only.
For more information, reply to this email or call (808) 329-5667
This property is presented by Hawaiian Isle Real Estate LLC – Real Estate Broker RB-19005 & RB-18884